The Christine Dunlap Farnham Archive Committee is composed of scholars and alumnae who also serve as members of the Pembroke Center Advisory Council. The group meets bi-annually where membership is on-going.
Christine Dunlap Farnham Archive Committee, 2021-2022
- Nancy L. Buc '65, '94 LL.D (hon.)
- Emily Coe Sullivan '99, Ed.M.
- Johanna Fernández '93, Associate Professor of history at Baruch College, City University of New York
- Jean Howard '70, LHD '16 (hon.), George Delacorte Professor in the Humanities, Columbia University
- Bernicestine McLeod '68, Owner/President of McLeod Associates Inc. and Vice President of Aisha & Co LLC
- Shauna Stark '76, Philanthropist
- Judith Surkis '92, Professor of History, Rutgers University
- Kimberly Wachtler Steinman '13, Esq.